Make your way to the first-ever POPUP Marketplace at L.A. LIVE on Wednesday, November 12 from 5 PM to 10 PM for an evening of shopping, local and handmade. The district will transform into a nighttime craft fair showcasing over 60 of L.A.’s best and brightest indie makers, crafters, and artists. DJs will be spinning tunes while you hop from booth to booth and participating L.A. LIVE restaurants will offer food and drink specials so you can relax and unwind with all of your new wares. With the holidays just around the corner, it’s the perfect excuse to get some early shopping done whilst sneaking in a treat (or two) for yourself!
– Carefully Curated Marketplace with over 60 Vendors
– Food & Drink Specials at participating L.A. LIVE restaurants
– Live Music & Entertainment
– $5 Parking All Night – Lot W, Gate B only (Free for Downtown Preferred members)
– Stop by our info booth on the way in and be one of the first 300 early birds to receive a complimentary POPUP tote bag!
INDIE MAKERS, CRAFTERS, ARTISANS, ARTISTS & MORE!
POPUP Marketplace at L.A. LIVE is curated by Melissa Richardson Banks aka Downtown Muse and Edgar Varela aka EVFA, collectively of We Are DTLA.